KELVIN CONTROLS LLC
Women in Coolings:
• Electronic Engineer, with experience of hardware design, process automation, plant commissioning and Electro-mechanical maintenance.
• Capabilities of team leading, feasibility analysis and compliance with standards.
• Technical expertise of designing automation solutions and hardware of digital systems.
• Thorough knowledge of Control Engineering, VFDs, sensors and transmitters.
• Know-how of industrial communication protocols such as HART, MODBUS and PROFIBUS.
• Programming with C and assembly language. Ladder logic design.
• Experience of working with Siemens automation Software, Step 7, WinCC and TIA Portal.