Women in Coolings:
Experienced commercial leader with a proven record in VP, Director and GM roles within the building services, product sales & renewables sector. Recent positions have encompassed operating in 26 European countries with 145 staff and €150m turnover and developing new markets.
Outstanding record of P&L improvement and sales growth across a multi national company achieved through key skills which include strategic direction / implementation / client relationships / training and staff development.
Expertise in personal Key account management with large turnover distributors and end users eg McDonalds, Levi Strauss, New Look and Jury’s Inn hotels.
Utilisation of effective cost control, robust management of product profit lines, margin negotiation and revenue generation have been the backbone of the successful business turnaround achievements
I thrive on change & business challenges requiring strong leadership to make decisions that deliver significant results with the best outcome for clients, the business and stakeholders.
Mobile: +44 7809 598 820
• SALES GROWTH – design and implementation encompassing client solutions, quality after sales service ensuring long term relationships
• P&L RESPONSIBILITY – delivering top to bottom improvement via cost control and profit generation
• TEAM LEADERSHIP – maximising performance via engagement and personnel development
• TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT – turnaround, change, growth and cost control
• PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT – Innovation of technical products from concept to global delivery, in existing and new markets, including price positioning and market communication
• KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT – opening, retaining and maximising revenue – typical clients £1m+
• NEGOTIATION – contract, problem solving, mitigation and re-negotiation
• MARKETING & COMMUNICATION – traditional media and e-commerce
• INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE – UK, European and Japanese / Asia