Women in Coolings:
ENG. WALTER ROLANDO LENZI
+ (5511) 97272 3544
Automation and Controls engineer.
LEED AP BD + C – ASHRAE CERTIFIED CPMP
Nationality: Argentine / Italian – Married/Brasil resident
30 years of experience in engineering, construction, coordination, and project management. Participated in more than one hundred (100) projects and high performance buildings in Argentina, USA and Brasil. Participated of the Quality assurance and commissioning of the FIFA Brasil 2014 World Cup Stadiums and Rio de Janeiro 2016 Olimpic Games infrastructures.
With extensive experience in LEED, Green Buildings certifications and Commisioning.
Control and Automation Engineer. UNIP Alphaville, SP Brasil (2010-2015)
Industrial Engineer. Technologic Argentine University. (1990-1996)
High School: Mechanic Technician. La Salle Institute. (1985-1989)
Devoto English institute: English first certificate
Elementary: Brighton English College (English / Spanish)
TECHNICAL SOCIETIES PARTICIPATION:
• 2022-23, ASHRAE Brasil Chapter president
• 2021-22, ASHRAE Brasil Chapter president elect
• 2020-23, ASHRAE Regional Vice Chair of Students Activities Region 12 (Florida, Caribe, Central and South America), helped in the creation of more than 30 ASHRAE Student Branches in Latinamerica;
• 2018-20, ASHRAE Regional Vice Chair of Chapters Technology Transfer Region 12 (Florida, Caribe, Central and South America);
• 2019-21, ASHRAE Brasil Refrigeration chair;
• 2018-19, ASHRAE Chapter Brasil honors and awards director ;
• 2014-18, ASHRAE Chapter Brasil Students activities chair with university groups in 10 states of Brasil, newsletter editor and participated in the translation into Portuguese of ASHRAE 90.1;
• GBC Brazil member, participated in the regionalization of LEED NC V2, V3, LEED EB and GBC Brazil technical committees Green Residential Guideline.