Women in Coolings: Include me in the International network for Women in Cooling
SHORT BIOS 2021
Dr Gratiela-Maria TARLEA, Professor and Engineer, research fellow, graduated from a PhD in Mechanical Engineering (The Optimisation of the Poultry Hose Refrigeration Systems), Bachelor’s Degree in Building Service Engineering from Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest Romania.
Gratiela – Maria TARLEA has over 40 years’ experience as a refrigeration and mechanical engineer working as an industry consultant and researcher in various aspects of energy projects in the public and private sectors.
As a PhD professor at the Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest – she has responsibilities as:
– Ph.D. Professor, project coordination experience CEEX CNCSIS, UNIDO, member working committee of the Ministry of Economy on the implementation of Directive 2002/96/EC on waste electrical and electronic technical expert for refrigeration equipment and air conditioning, ASRO Standardization President RAC -Committees ;
– Collaboration with Ministry Environment and Management of Water (National Program for Elimination of CFC-s);
– National Consultant of MEMW projects;
– Over 200 papers and 15th books published in the field of refrigeration and environmental protection, in 39 years of activity;
– Leadership seminars and project guidance for Air Pollution Physics year course. Environmental Impact of Refrigerants, Refrigeration Equipment and Heat Pump;
– Ph.D. Professor, PhD students’ coordination experience;
– Organization of conferences, technical and scientific symposiums, workshops and working sessions;
– Organizing the certification of specialists and companies in the field of refrigeration and air conditioning in Romania;
– Teaching Staff Training Course – 1999- 2020;
– Trainer courses organized on technical attestation of specialists in the field of refrigeration and air conditioning the entire world;
– the President of the Romanian General Association of Refrigeration where she worked 31 years and she promote the AGFR memberships, services and activities worldwide;
– As High Level Expert, she is responsible of managing European and international projects;
– The FRIGO-CLIMA Journal Editor;
– She was 2013 PRESIDENT (elected) ASHRAE Danube Chapter;
– She is TUCEB (Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest) Student Chapter Coordinator.